Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October 2010 Top Droppers

As I have mentioned in my main blog, I got hit by the lazy bug which is the main reason for my inactivity in posting and in dropping but I am trying my best to make it up for this month.  However, I am making no promises.  Lazy bug might hit me again. LOL.  Anyway, thanks for all your visits.

Steve of bethere2day will receive 1000 entrecard credits and one month ad spot

 
  A personal blog about anything and everything, fun, humour, randomness and rants.
 

Congratulations to all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }