Monday, May 10, 2010

MM: Tomorrow

While I was listening to this song, Champagne heard it and she told me that this was the song she used to hear me sing when I put her to sleep years back. I was amazed because she was still a baby back then. She even demonstrated how I used to sing it complete with patting at the back. She then embraced me and told me how she loved me. I was so touched!

Anyway, please vote wisely for our children's future! They are the one's who will be greatly affected on our decisions on who to vote today.






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


Thank You, First Commenter!
MPG

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }