Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome To Elai's Precious Angels

The idea to create a new blog came up when my precious little angel was born last January. I was hesitant to create one then for fear that I might not be able to manage it properly. But when I learned from a blogging friend, LJ, that she is maintaining 10 wonderful blogs, I was quite challenged. Whew! I can hardly imagine how she does that. Well, If she can manage 10 blogs then why can't I with two, right? Hence, the birth of my second blog.

This blog then would be about my three precious little angels, my nieces and nephews and babies and kids in general. I don't want to call this a baby blog since they wouldn't stay babies forever. Thus, this would be a personal diary that would include the adventures, the joys and the sorrows of motherhood and parenting in particular. I hope I could entertain you with their cute and adorable photos and their crazy antics that I will be sharing once in awhile. I am not the best mom but I am trying my very best to be one, so I will also post parenting tips that I will find useful and which could greatly help me to be one great mom.

So, on behalf of of Champagne, Charlton and Chezelle, welcome to Elai's Precious Angels!

16 comments:

_el@i_ May 5, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

test

LadyJava May 5, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

test

LadyJava May 5, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Yeay.. chop!!!! lol!

LadyJava May 5, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Love the new blog idea Elai.. well done.. and thanks for the linky love! muahs!! now off to the showers.. lol!

Mariuca May 5, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Uwahhhhh I wanted to be the first to comment at ur new blog Elai but ur word verification failed my attempt!

Monica May 5, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Elai! :*

Monica May 5, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

wow congrats on your new blog Elai :)

Mariuca May 5, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

I love this picture Elai.... u look gorgeous, so happy! :)

Mariuca May 5, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

Congrats on ur new blog ELai and don't worry... 2 is still manageable ha ha ha! Will this blog be on EC as well? I would like to advertise here! :)

Mariuca May 5, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

Oh don't forget to join the FCC, let the chopping madness begin here too! :)

Mariuca May 5, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

Ha ha u read my mind! Got ur DM...Just have ur FCC badge up here sweetie and start posting so we can chop! Congrats again on ur new blog and I too feel like opening another blog...crazy!!! :)

_el@i_ May 5, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

@LJ welcome, LJ. and thanks again. Go take your shower. I can smell you here. LOL

@Mariuca oh, sorry about that, marzie. I didn't know it was life that. It's default setting for blogger and I forgot to modify. hehehe. sorry again ;)

@Monica Mon! thanks for dropping by

Verna Luga May 5, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Hi elai ... wow, congrats on your new blog ... i'm just your first follower ... cge enroll muna bc blogger para di na tayo add link ... heehehe!

bingkee May 5, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Congrats on your new blog....wow , LJ with 10 blogs. I also know one who maintains 13 blogs....I have a hard time maintaining 2 well 3, my hubby's blog (all he does is write, and I'm the one editing, promoting, creating and tweaking it).
This is a nice idea of yours.

Silvergirl May 6, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

Congrats for a new blog :)

Restnrileks May 6, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

Congrats on your new blog..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }