Friday, August 20, 2010

Hello and Welcome, Xyrus Noam

My younger sister next to me finally gave birth to her second baby, a bouncing, healthy 7.1 lb baby boy last August 17 at 6:10 in the morning. She called me the day before that and told me that anytime soon the baby is coming. Hours later my mom sent me a text message saying that my sister is playing bubbles while waiting for her contractions. LOL. What a playful way to pass the time! Anyway, I'm glad my long awaited nephew finally came out. Too bad, I can't carry him in my loving arms as I am a thousand miles away from them. For the meantime, I am contenting myself looking at the few pictures she posted.  Watch out for auntie, Xyrus Noam, I will surely pinch that chubby cheeks of yours!

Baby Xyrus Noam
Kuya Zyle Nolan and Baby Xyrus Noam
sister Rina and baby Xyrus

Thank You, First Commenter!

LadyJava's Lounge

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }