Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crying Over Justin

I am not a teenager so obviously, I am not a very huge Justin Bieber fan.  However, I find this video of a 3 year old little girl  crying over Justin so amusing most especially on the part "I bet that's Justin Bieber".  On the contrary, I find it a little bit weird for a girl as young as her to be in love.  Oh well, look at her, she's giggling.

This video is a reply to the original one which is embedded by request.  If you want to see the the said video, you may watch it here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }