Tuesday, October 5, 2010

September 2010 Top Droppers

I can't believe my eyes when I checked on my statistics last September 30.  I don't know if it happened before but it was the first time in my blogging years I noticed that I received 300 drops from entrecard.  I don't even think my main blog has reached it.  Thus, I am sincerely thanking all of you for dropping by here even if sometimes I fail to reciprocate your drops. Allow me also to acknowledge the top droppers for the previous month. Thank you again and Congratulations to all! 

bethere2day will receive 1000 entrecard credits and one month ad spot.  Congratulations!

bethere2day is a personal blog about anything and everything, fun, humour, randomness and rants.



Random Ramblings



Thank You, First Commenter! 
Wishing on a Falling Star

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }