Thursday, December 30, 2010

Charlton's 6th Birthday

Today is my only boy's 6th birthday and I know this time I made him and his sister happy.  It was not a big celebration but still happiness and contentment are evident on their faces because of the presence of their friends and the parlor games we had.  It really is very easy to please them and make them happy so I don't know why I took it away from them last Christmas.


To Charlton:

You may be full of mischief with your pranks and everything headache-y but I know you are a good boy with a kind heart.  You are the "KUYA" of our home and I know I can count on you to take care of your sisters. Just bear in mind what I told you to remember always, that we love you no matter what. Happy birthday, Darling!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }