Thursday, September 23, 2010

Inspired Beautiful Blogger

It does feel great when someone calls you beautiful.  How much more if you're given an award in that regard? Inspiring, right? That is exactly how I felt times four when four exceptionally beautiful bloggers namely RhonaCarina, Jheriz and Josie, EihdraG,  gave me the Beautiful Blogger award.  A million of thanks to the three of you.


Seven Things About Me:
1. I have three wonderful and adorable kids who makes me happy and crazy at the same time.
2. I am a certified Bisdak (Bisayang Dako). I was born and raised in the province of Cebu but I am now happily settled here in the province of South Cotabato with my own family.
3.  I am the eldest of five children.  I have 3 younger sisters and 1 brother.
4.  My parents are separated for more than ten years already and I am still hurting.
5.  I have been blogging for almost two years now.
6.  I can't dance. I can't sing. I can't cook. I can't write. I can't draw... and the list goes on... In short, I am the most untalented person you can ever find.
7.  I am the queen of procrastination.


Now, let me pass this award to 10 equally beautiful bloggers as well
Caroline of My Stories
Bella of Enveeus.com
Lira of A Mom's Note

Please don’t forget to do the following:
• Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
• Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
• Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
• State 7 things about yourself

Thank You, First Commenter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }