Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Year Old Baby Pregnant

I know I'm rather late but I just recently found out about this via Facebook.  I just can't believe how a one year old baby could get pregnant.  Oh, my! She's just a few months older than my own baby!  Anyway,t he first thing that came up on my mind upon reading the title was if she was raped.  How could a one-year old be raped and get pregnant when her body has not yet fully developed? So I did a little research and found out that it was a unique case where the mother was pregnant with twins but the other fetus grew inside the fetus.  I researched further and it was said that abortion was considered to save the baby's life. Poor, baby, I hope she survived.  Pardon me, I just can't find a story on what happened to her after wards but if you do, I would love to hear the story. Thanks!



Thank You, First Commenter!
Kharen's Corner

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }