Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Year Old Baby Pregnant

I know I'm rather late but I just recently found out about this via Facebook.  I just can't believe how a one year old baby could get pregnant.  Oh, my! She's just a few months older than my own baby!  Anyway,t he first thing that came up on my mind upon reading the title was if she was raped.  How could a one-year old be raped and get pregnant when her body has not yet fully developed? So I did a little research and found out that it was a unique case where the mother was pregnant with twins but the other fetus grew inside the fetus.  I researched further and it was said that abortion was considered to save the baby's life. Poor, baby, I hope she survived.  Pardon me, I just can't find a story on what happened to her after wards but if you do, I would love to hear the story. Thanks!



Thank You, First Commenter!
Kharen's Corner

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }