Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Printer Predicament

I was really disappointed with my printer last night. Of all times, it chose to break down when I was in a hurry to print Champagne’s assignment. For awhile, I was at a loss on what to do. There is no internet café in the neighborhood. I have to go to the town proper to look for one but I can’t drive there using my car. Its projector headlights is just so dim that even if I have to open my eyes wide I still can barely see a thing in front of me. I can’t use hubby’s car because it has a manual transmission and I am not confident to drive it yet. I just can’t ask hubby to drive for me as he had a terrible headache and he really needed a rest. So I just tried repairing the printer myself but still to no avail. Only then have I decided to wait for morning.


I woke up early just to drive to town and print the required pictures. I was glad no problem aroused and I was able to hand it to Champagne just in time before she goes to school. I hate it when her teachers give them assignment such as this that needs to be submitted immediately. I also hate it when problems arouse and I just can’t do a thing. I just feel so useless. Anyway, I have to bring my printer to the technician today in case Champagne will have another assignment tonight. With regards to my car, I don’t know what to do it yet. Perhaps, I will ask hubby to change the projector headlights so I can drive at night. I hope it will be resolved soon.

Thank You, First Commenter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }