Friday, June 11, 2010

Bohol Tour - EAT Danao

After we spent three days in Manila, we then went to Cebu City, my hometown where we met with my parents and siblings to plan for our Bohol getaway. My father is a born Boholano and I've been to Bohol a few times already but this is the only time that I have really toured the place. It was also here that I first have the extreme adventure of my life. Smiley

First stop was in Danao Adventure Park where I get to try Suislide/Zipline/slide for life. It is basically a zip-line consisting of a pulley suspended on a cable mounted on an incline cliff. It traverses around half a kilometer from one mountain to another, taking you to less than a minute of exhilarating ride. If you are afraid of heights, it could mean much more like "suicidal ride".

I think Champagne got my adventurous side as she was so willing to try the ride without hesitation at all. Hand in hand we went for our first ever breathtaking ride of our life. Charlton was scared to try the Suislide but he was willing to try the sky ride/cable ride as it looks less terrifying. If hubby was scared to try the rides at Star City,Smileythe more he was scared to try the extreme rides in Danao Adventure Park. He just stayed by the sides, enviously watching us and taking lots of pictures.

I would have wanted to try the "Plunge" too, but I think, aside from the fact that it is a bit expensive, I am not yet ready. Next time, perhaps. If you want to see how the "Plunge" looks like, click here, and tell me what you think. Smiley


getting ready for the ride



we are ready to "fly" wooohooo!



that is us, alright! sorry, not a good shot from hubby.



bro and sis enjoying their ride.'



sky ride/cable ride



my nephew was obviously terrified



but Chezelle was enjoying the whole time




Thank You, First Commenter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }