Was it just yesterday that I gave birth to her? Well, time surely flies fast and my little angel is now five months old. It is always a wonder to see her development and as of today these are what she can do:
- She can now hold her head steady when sitting upright.
- She can roll over in one direction.
- She can grasp a rattle.
- She can reach accurately for objects and tries to put it in her mouth.
- She turns towards the source of a sound or voice.
- She squeals with delight and smiles spontaneously
- She smiles at her own reflection in the mirror.
- She can sit briefly without support.
- She surely gets attention by babbling so loudly.
- She mimics sounds and gestures.
- She laughs at funny expressions and silly faces.
I'm now excited on what she can do for the next few days but I don't want her to grow old fast. Could she just stay like this forever?
Thank You, First Commenter!