Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bubbly Champagne

I'm not talking about the alcoholic drink here but my eldest daughter instead. However, her name does fit the alcoholic drink as she is as bubbly as a champagne. I have to slow her down when she talk as she talks real fast, like a thousand words per minute. Anyway, meet Aldianne Champagne also known as Cha-Cha. She is now eight years old and is currently in third grade. She so loves Disney Princesses and just like other kids, she loves to watch cartoon shows in Disney Channel, Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. She also loves to read storybooks. She is a smart and a responsible kid and I know I can entrust her siblings to her. I am proud of her when it comes to her school work as she can study and do her assignments on her own. She only needs a little reminder from me and she's good to go. She is also adventurous and a risk-taker just like me.

But she is not perfect. At her age she is still a big cry baby. Perhaps this is because she worries just about anything however small the thing is. She also has a low self-esteem which worries me the most. Perhaps because she is chubby. I hope she can get over this as soon as possible. I don't know how but I'm looking for ways to help her. I also hope she will grow as a fine lady, brave and proud of herself, God-fearing and with good positive values.


Thank You, First Commenter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }