Sunday, July 11, 2010

An Achiever Kid

I was supposed to post some more pics from our Bohol vacation, but our internet connection is acting up again. So while waiting for the pages to download, I took a quiz from Blogthings and this time I can't say I totally agree with the result. Although, I acted quite like an adult during that time, I was just a regular average girl. I don't remember being a snob.  In fact, I like to make friends with the less serious type. Smiley



You Were an Achieving Kid


When you were a kid, people often remarked on how mature you seemed. You acted quite adult.
You excelled at school, and you actually enjoyed it to a large extent. No one had to ask you to do your homework.

As a kid, you were probably a bit picky. You liked structure, schedules, and organization.
You had trouble being friends with regular kids. You probably were only friends with other serious children.


Thank You, First Commenter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }