Saturday, July 31, 2010

June 2010 Top First Commenter

Whew! I just finished updating my FCSB for June and July. I was cramming a while ago because I set myself a deadline. I have to post this before midnight and I'm glad I successfully made it. I am really a big procrastinator and this is what I get. Pressure. Smiley

Anyway, thank you to all  my commenters for June who lovingly left their kind comments.  They are all greatly appreciated. Smiley I hope you won't get tired dropping by here.

Mariuca will receive 1000 entrecard credits and 1 month ad spot.  

Meow Diaries


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }