Saturday, July 31, 2010

June 2010 Top First Commenter

Whew! I just finished updating my FCSB for June and July. I was cramming a while ago because I set myself a deadline. I have to post this before midnight and I'm glad I successfully made it. I am really a big procrastinator and this is what I get. Pressure. Smiley

Anyway, thank you to all  my commenters for June who lovingly left their kind comments.  They are all greatly appreciated. Smiley I hope you won't get tired dropping by here.

Mariuca will receive 1000 entrecard credits and 1 month ad spot.  

Meow Diaries


Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }