Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Blog Award


I was drowning with self pity for the past few days. I felt so little, so useless and most of all so insignificant. Thanks to Ryheanne. Her award's perfect timing surely uplifted my spirit. Even if I felt that the contents of my blog are purely nonsense, I am so glad she found some substance in it.

The Rules:


* Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
* Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. ENJOY LIFE WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS
* Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

I'm passing this first ever award to my dear online friends whose blogs for me are full of substance.


Thank You, First Commenter!
Wishing on a Falling Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }