Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Feeling Nostalgic

I always feel nostalgic every time I watch my kids set off for school, Champagne with her big trolley bag and Charlton with his kids backpack similar to stephen joseph backpack. It seems it was just yesterday that I first brought Champagne to preschool with Charlton tagging along. Fortunately, I don't have to bring a nap mat along since my in-laws have a house situated near the school so I don't have to worry on where Charlton can peacefully sleep while waiting for his big sister. Now, Charlton is on preschool and it's Chezelle who is tagging along; sleeping while waiting for her big brother. Oh well, time surely flies fast. Next thing I'll know, I'd be sending them off to college. Enough. I hate to think of that.  I just want them to stay babies/kids forever.


Thank You, First Commenter!

Blog Makeover with LadyJava Creations

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }