Burp! Oooops, sorry! We just celebrated Chezelle's 6th month birthday and although, we only have spaghetti for this occasion, I am still so full after eating a plateful of it. Anyway, my sweet little angel has achieved a lot in one month's time. Now, I cannot just leave her alone in the bed or in the couch even for a second or she might fall. She smiles and jumps with joy every time she sees her cute little face in the mirror. She enjoys watching her siblings and other children play indicating that she wants to join too. I bet she is as talkative as her elder sister. She loves to have conversation with just about anybody, cooing nonstop if talked to as if she wants to say something but just couldn't blurt a thing. And, for almost a month already, she has been eating solid food.
More of her milestones for this month:
- Se can now sit on her own.
- She can roll from her back to her stomach and back again.
- She rocks and pivots while lying on her stomach.
- She can grasp and mouth objects, and can pass objects from one hand to another.
- Smiles, laughs, squeals and begins to imitate sounds.
- Baby looks for dropped toys.
- Baby expresses unhappiness when an object or toy is taken away.
- She digs her fingers and toes into the floor to push herself toward a favorite toy.
- Turns toward sounds and voices and can recognize her own name