Saturday, July 3, 2010

June Entrecard Top Dropper

I have made it a habit on my other blog to thank all my entrecard top droppers for the previous month just to show that I really appreciate their regular visits. I would also like to practice the good habit for this blog so  every month hereon, all my top droppers will be featured on my sidebar for one month and will receive entrecard credits.  Since this blog is still new and has only a few entrecard credits, I am supposed to give only 500 ec.  But, it's my birthday month Smiley and I'm feeling a bit generous so the top dropper will receive 1000 ec credits.  Smiley Congratulations and I hope to see you again next month!






Thank You, First Commenter!
Blogging With My Heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }