Monday, July 5, 2010

MM: Three Little Birds

This is my "cheer me up" song every time I am down. Although I like Bob Marley's version, I just can't find a very nice video of it. Luckily, I found Connie Talbot's version. Watching this little angel is just simply so amazing that I totally forgot what I went through. By the way, it is not just the song that cheered me up now nor the video.  It is what you call FRIENDS.  Thank you very much  Mariuca, Bill, Caroline, Monica, and  Gee. Your loving and kind words surely made me whole again.  Happy Music Monday to all!

Check out my other MM entry: Beautiful Day by U2




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

Thank You, First Commenter!
Meow Diaries

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab A Button

My Blog List

Badge Exchange

Contest and promos for Pinoys!  Jennyholic, Confession Of An Addict 
 At Home With GeoRyl chronos blog Photobucket MJM: The Ilumin Siblings
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations
img.emoticon { padding: 0; margin: 0; border: 0; }